RevContent is one of the fastest growing native advertising platforms in the world. To stand out you want to make sure your ads can perform above and beyond your competition. Brax can streamline everything and pop out ads in seconds. We’ve created a simple cheat sheet that will give you everything you need to make the perfect ads.
|Image Size||420×315 pixels|
|Max Headline Characters||80 characters|
|Max Recommended CPC Start Desktop||$0.05|
|Max Recommended CPC Start Mobile||$0.03|
|Max Recommended CPC Start Tablet||$0.04|
|Device Targeting||Desktop, Tablet (Android, iOS, Windows), Mobile (Android, iOS, Windows)|
|Maximum Ads Approved||40-50 Ads Per Account (No more than 10-15 ads per URL)|
|Annotations (Circles or Arrows Images)||Yes|
Ads Will Be Rejected:
- Mismatched landing page URL
- Any comments on an advertorial themed landing page should be truthful and authentic.
- Advertorial theme LP’s must not have any use of the word “consumer” in a heading, title or URL.
- Any reference or image of a news reporter, article writer, news format, news imagery, news URL or first person depiction of using a product or service that is not verified as authentic.
- Advertorial theme LP’s must not have misleading links, such as Facebook branded links which don’t go to Facebook.
- RevContent doesn’t allow the promotion of sites infected with malware, or the sale of malicious software.
- RevContent does not allow the following elements on any claims relating to a dietary supplement, food, or drug involving weight loss
- RevContent doesn’t allow the promotion of weapons or any devices designed to cause serious harm or injury.
- RevContent doesn’t allow the promotion of child pornography, underage-themed pornography, non-consensual sex acts, or illegal sex acts. Please note that we don’t allow this content even if the site might comply with government regulations surrounding this kind of advertising.